epicure’s 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaway 2018 Day 7: a bottle of Israel International Wine Chateau’s Jerusalem Hill Reserve
On the seventh day of our Christmas giveaways, enter and win a bottle of Israel International Wine Chateau's Jerusalem Hill Reserve worth $188.
Vino fans this is for you. Jerusalem Hills Reserve is a deep wine produced in the Judean hills by blending Cabernet Sauvignon (70%), Merlot (20%) and Syrah (10%), before being aged for 12 months in French oakbarrels. The bottle is is intense with aromas of ripe cassis, liquorice, and spice notes, combined with fine smoky oak.
Entries for each day’s prize will close at 11.59pm and we will announce the winner of each prize on the following day.
Terms and Conditions
- PRIOR RESERVATION IS REQUIRED.
- OVERSEAS PARTICIPANTS ARE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE BUT THEY WILL NEED TO APPOINT A REPRESENTATIVE IN SINGAPORE FOR PRIZE COLLECTION ON THEIR BEHALF IF THEY ARE UNABLE TO DO SO THEMSELVES.
- THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW OR REPLACE PRIZE OFFERS AT ANY TIME.
- THIS CONTEST IS INITIATED FULLY BY EPICURE AND ISRAEL INTERNATIONAL WINE CHATEAU (ASEAN).
- DO TAKE NOTE THAT BY ENTERING THE COMPETITION, YOU WILL BECOME AN EPICURE SUBSCRIBER AND YOUR DETAILS MAY BE SHARED WITH THE PRIZE HOST.
- FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM PROFILES MUST BE MADE PUBLIC.