Sesame peanut cookies
Sesame Peanut Cookies
Prep time 20 minutes
Cook time 10 to 15 minutes
90g salted butter
150g smooth peanut butter
80g white sugar
70g brown sugar
150g plain flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 egg, slightly beaten
pinch white sesame seeds, toasted
- Mix salted butter, peanut butter, white sugar and brown sugar together and beat until the mixture turns creamy.
- Sift the flour and baking soda, add it to the mixture and mix well.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough and pinch off pieces (approximately 1 tbsp each). Mould each piece into small, circular cookies.
- Brush the egg wash onto the cookies and coat the top layer of the cookies lightly with white sesame seeds.
- Place the cookies on a baking tray and bake at 160°C-180°C for 10 to 15 minutes.