Plum juice with pomelo jelly
Plum Juice with Pomelo Jelly
Prep time 70 minutes
Cook time 15 minutes
75g fine sugar
15g ice jelly powder
600ml hot water
20g red pomelo flesh, shredded
- Crack the top of the egg, remove its contents, wash the shell and let it dry.
- Mix the fine sugar and ice jelly powder with hot water. Put the pomelo flesh into the eggshell before adding the sugar and jelly powder mixture into it. Set aside for 30 minutes before chilling it in the fridge for another 30 minutes.
15ml plum juice
50g watermelon flesh
- Mix the plum juice with water, steam it for 15 minutes and chill it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- With a cutter, cut out round shapes from the watermelon flesh. Chill them in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pomelo jelly from the eggshell. In a bowl, place the pomelo jelly on top of the chilled watermelon bits before drizzling them with plum juice mixture. Serve.